- Aug 3, 10 & 17 at 10am -- at Cole Park CAC
- Aug 24 & 31 at 10am -- at Taylor Youth Center
- Every Wednesday at 10am -- at SKIES Unlimited
- Book Walk
- Children's games outside the library from 10am to 3pm.
- Put small libraries in Community Chapel and Liberty Chapel.
- Weekly STEM packets available for parent pick up. (age 4-13)
- Weekly Scavenger Hunts available for parent pick up.
- Weekly Activity Packets for Early Literacy, available for parent pick up. (age 3-4)
- Baby & Me Storytime at SKIES (3411 Bastogne Ave).
- Sign up by calling the library at +1 (270)798-5729.
- First Come / First Served for the first 30 Families that call.
- Story Time at CPC Community Activity Center (1610 101st Airborne Division Rd)
- Story Time on 22 June will be be held at the Amphitheater and will include a talk about plants and a 15 minute nature walk.
- Book Sale
- Mega Craft Giveaway
- Rock Hunt
- 300 rocks to locate and share on Facebook.
- Decorate the Library Sidewalk with Chalk
- Three book walks will be put up at Marshall Elementary and the library during the Summer Reading Program.
- They will be kept up two (2) weeks at a time starting 1 Jun, 15 Jun, 6 Jul.
- There will be a guessing jar at the entrance to the library.
- The winner wins a Black Panther doll.
The Summer Reading Programs listed below -- have been extended through 31 Aug 21.
Story Time (3-5 yrs)
Baby & Me Lapsit (Newborn - 3 yrs)
The 2021 Summer Reading Program will be held 01 June - 28 July.
Be sure to register with BeanStack and track your reading time!
Presented by United Through Reading.
(Does not imply Army endorsement.)
June 1 - Summer Reading Program Kickoff
June 1, 7, 14, 21, 28 and July 5 & 12
Wednesdays, 2 Jun thru 28 Jul, 10am - 11am
Thursdays, 8 Jun thru 27 Jul, 10:30am and 1:30pm
Monday, 28 Jun - Friday, 02 Jul, 10am to 4pm
Tuesday, 29 Jun, 10am until gone
Tuesday, 6 July, 10am to 12pm
Saturday, 12 July, 10am to 11am