Senior Enterprise Talent Management (SETM) / Enterprise Talent Management (ETM)
Training Brief - 13 & 14 January 2021
AMC is hosting several information sessions provided by the ASA(M&RA) Civilian Senior Leadership Management Office to provide GS 12-15 employees information on SETM/ETM opportunities. These session will be 13 and 14 January 2021. Register at least 48 hours in advance at https://hqamc.aep.army.mil/gstaff/amcpe/t/Pages/home.aspx.
Senior Enterprise Talent Management/Enterprise Talent Management (SETM/ETM) programs are the means by which Headquarters, Department of the Army prepares senior Civilians (GS 12-15 or equivalent), to assume positions of greater responsibility across the Enterprise. The Army's SETM and ETM programs are designed to provide career minded
GS 12-15 (or equivalent) employees the opportunity to develop, broaden and expand their educational and training experiences to prepare for more significant challenges and higher levels of responsibility.
AMC is hosting several information sessions provided by the ASA(M&RA) Civilian Senior Leadership Management Office to provide GS 12-15 employees information on SETM/ETM opportunities.
a. There are six total sessions, three on Wednesday, 13 January; and three on Thursday, 14 January. All times listed are CENTRAL.
(1) Wednesday, 13 January 2021: 0900-1000; 1100-1200; 1330-1430 (CT)
(2) Thursday, 14 January 2021: 0800-0900; 1000-1100; 1330-1430 (CT)
b. Registration is required. Recommend registering at least 48 hours in advance of desired session using the link below to ensure enrollment.
(2) From within the "Get to Know What We Do" banner, select "Course Registration", then click the Registration Link to register for desired time/date "SETM/ETM Program Brief". You must complete ALL fields to complete registration.
(3) Detailed instructions are provided in "ATCH 2 - Instruction".
c. Sessions are open only to GS 12-15 (or equivalent employees).
d. Connection Information:
(1) The sessions are conducted via MS Teams. Registrants will receive connection guidance in a separate communication.
(2) Ensure that your camera is off and you are muted before you join the meeting.