- Ages 6 months – 3 years)
- A Program for parents and their children where the parents are taught correct water acclimating techniques and general water safety for their children.
- Skills taught include entering and exiting the water safely, submerging head and blowing bubbles for 3 seconds, gliding on front for 3 body lengths and rolling to back both with support.
- No prerequisites
- Skills taught include bobbing, supported floating, introduction to strokes and kicking. Exit skills.
- Prerequisite- preschool I exit skills.
- Skills taught include breath control, unsupported floating, unsupported kicking and combined strokes on the front. Exit skills.
- Prerequisite- preschool II exit skills
- Skills taught include water adjustment, breath control, supported kicking, entering and exiting pool independently and basic water safety. Exit skills
- No prerequisite
- Skills taught include unsupported floating; flutter kicking, finning, gliding. Combined stroke (front & back), rhythmic breathing and water safety skills. Exit skills.
- Prerequisite- Level I exit skills!
- Skills taught include the use of lifejackets, front and back crawl with rotary breathing (15 yards), introduction to Butterfly kick, and treading 30 sec in deep water. Exit skills
- Prerequisite- Level II exit skills!
|Level A||Parent & Child|
|Level B||Preschool 1-3|
|Level 1||LTS 1|
|Level 2||LTS 2|
|Level 3||LTS 3|
|Parent & Child||6 Months - 3 Years|
|Preschool 1-4||3 - 5 Years|
|LTS 1-4||6 - 12 Years|
|Adult Lessons||13+ Years|
Scroll down to view class descriptions.
|Parent/Child and Preschool 1, 2, 3||$45|
|Levels 1, 2, 3, 4||$60|
|Adult Swim Lessons (Active Duty)||$15|
|Adult Swim Lessons (Non-Active Duty)||$45|
19-29 July 2021
Classes held at Gardner Indoor Pool, 2191 Kentucky Avenue.
Registration Opens - 12 Jul 2021
|Pre-School #1, 2, 3||8am - 8:30am
8:45am - 9:15am
|Levels #1, 2, 3||9:30am - 10:15am
10:30am - 11:15am
|Adult Class||11am - 11:45|
SWIM LESSON DESCRIPTIONS
Level A Parent and Child Aquatics (Parent/Adult required in water)
Pre School I 3-5 yrs (No Parent Participation)
Pre School II 3-5 yrs (No Parent Participation)
Pre School III 3-5 yrs (No Parent Participation)
Level I Introduction to Water Skills 6-12 yrs
Level II Fundamental Aquatic Skills 6-12 yrs
Level III Stroke Development 6-12 yrs