- Debt Liquidation Program
The Financial Planning provides financial counseling and education for Soldiers, Family members, Reserve components, retirees and DA Civilians. Classes on Bank Account/ Debit Card Management and Money Management classes are offered weekly on a walk-in basis.
Confidential Individual One-on-One Financial Counseling
- Financial Planning provides informational services on developing a spending plan, managing personal finances, evaluating assets and liabilities, and improving a client’s ability to perform as an informed consumer.
- Financial Planning provides financial management, training through scheduled classes, one-on-one financial counseling, workshops, and seminars to help clients improve their financial stability.
- Investment and savings counseling to inform clients of various investment options and plans.
For those having difficulty meeting current financial obligations:
- Establish a workable plan to repay creditors, avoid the discrediting and long term effects of bankruptcy, and develop a budget to avoid future problems.
- Accelerate paying off debts, and reestablish your credit by enrolling in the Debt Liquidation Program. If you are eligible for the program, counselors will work with you and your creditors in an effort to establish a payment plan and reduce your monthly payments.
Call for an appointment +1 (270)798-5518.
Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
Morningstar (Rates mutual funds and stocks based on many different characteristics)
Treasury Direct (Purchase government savings bonds)
US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (more information on mixing investments with insurance)
- Education Information and Services
A wide variety of personal finance and consumer education classes are available for presentation to Units and Family Readiness Groups.
- Bank Account and Debit Card Management classes are held the 1st Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Money Management classes are held the 2nd Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) class is held the 3rd Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- How to Buy a House class is held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Classes are held at Financial Readiness located at 2601 Indiana Avenue.
Call to schedule a class/briefing for your Unit, Family Readiness Group, or community agency at +1 (270)798-5518.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|DONSAs||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|