Sports Office/ Intramural Sports
- Intramural Athletics
The Intramural Sports Program offers Active Military the opportunity to enhance individual morale and unit esprit de corps, through individual and team competition. Intramural sports include softball, bowling, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and basketball.
All Army Sports
Active Duty Soldiers who are interested in participating in All Army Sports must submit applications to the Intramural Sports Coordinator. Candidates are advised to visit the All Army Sports website, for calendar of sports, dates, entry deadlines and application information
Other Sports Programs
The MWR Program Team offers a wide variety of sport leagues, lessons and special events throughout the year.
- Sports Schedules / Brackets / Rosters / Standings
Company Basketball Season Schedules
- Commanders Cup
Commanders Cup MOI (.pdf)
- Registration Forms / Memorandums of Instruction / Rules
REGISTRATION FORMS (Print, complete and submit.)
- BN Bowling Post Championship (.pdf)
- BN Cornhole Post Championship (.pdf)
- BN Post Flag Football Championship (.pdf)
- Company Basketball Season (.pdf)
- Company Bowling League (.pdf)
- Company Flag Football Season (.pdf)
- Company Soccer Season (.pdf)
- Company Softball Season (.pdf)
Memorandums of Instruction (MOI)
- BN Flag Football Post Championship MOI (.pdf)
- BN Softball Post Championship MOI (.pdf)
- Company Bowling League MOI (.pdf)
- Company Soccer Season MOI (.pdf)
- Company Softball Season MOI (.pdf)
- All Army Sports
- Physical Fitness Centers and Sports Field Locations
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|DONSA||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Fryar Stadium and Track Access
Starting on 4 February 2019, the stadium will close to the public,
Monday - Friday at 2:30pm.
Fort Campbell MWR's Recreation Division invites the military Family to participate in the Sports Branch activities. The Sports Office's mission is to create and maintain first choice programs and services for America's military family. We truly have a commitment to your personal satisfaction.
The Sports, Fitness and Aquatics Office operates and maintains over 18 recreational facilities here at Fort Campbell including 8 physical fitness centers (PFC), numerous athletic fields and complexes, the swimming pools and Fryar Stadium. In addition to the operation of these facilities, the Sports Office also coordinates intramural athletics, sporting events and tournaments.