Challenge Course and Indoor Climbing Wall
- Program Overview
The Challenge Course, located outside of Gate 10 and across the street from Outdoor Recreation, is an exciting and adventurous way to test your skills both individually and with a team. The course consists of 5 different elements, each with their own challenge.
- The Odyssey: Is our largest structure at 50 feet high and 360 feet long. It includes cargo nets, zip lines, sliding platforms, and cables suspended in mid-air. Individuals have the opportunity to work in teams to traverse from one side to the other. For ages 12 and up.
- The Carolina T-Wall: Sitting just shy of 50 feet tall, it has eight different faces simulating a realistic style of rock climbing. For ages 5 and up.
- The Alpine Tower: Shaped like an hour glass, this 50 foot high obstacle course is the ideal adult jungle gym. Participants work in teams or as individuals to ascend the many cargo nets, ropes, poles, and hanging ladders. For ages 5 and up.
- The Team Development Course: Consisting of many unique challenges, a group of people work as a team to solve problems and move across the course together.
We will utilize the height and excitement of climbing on our structures mixed with team challenges to help a group or an individual strengthen their:
- Group Cohesion
Our programs can range from 2 hours to 6 hours long, depending on how much time your group has and how many elements are chosen.
The Fort Campbell Challenge Course team is fully committed to developing a program which will fit the unique dynamics of your group. We are able to fully customize programs and are happy to develop a program which utilizes more than one of our focus areas. For further information regarding any of the Challenge Course Complex programs, please call +1 (270)412-7855 or email us.
- Birthday Parties
Do you have a birthday coming up? Throw a super exciting party this year by using our Challenge Course Complex or Indoor Climbing Wall! Open to people of all ages. For more information call +1 (270)412-7855.
- PT Climb
Try something new for PT in the morning. Reserve one of our climbing walls for your morning PT. Climbing will present a physical and mental challenge for your group. This is a great alternative to your normal PT. Outdoor Climbing Wall or Indoor Climbing Wall available for use.
$5 fee per person.
- Indoor Climbing Wall
Outdoor Recreation's Indoor Climbing Wall, located outside Gate 10, across from the horse stables, is open for you to learn how to rock climb or to improve your skills. Climbing programs are available for beginners to experienced climbers (ages 5 and up). We provide the equipment, instruction, and motivation regardless of your climbing experience. For more information call +1 (270)412-7855.
- Boy Scout & Girl Scout Badge Programs
The Fort Campbell Challenge Course team can customize a program to help your Scouts achieve many or their badges. Climbing, Rappelling, First Aid, Cooking, and more.
Our certified staff will work with your Scouts in a safe and friendly environment.
- Customized Programming
The Fort Campbell Challenge Course team is fully committed to develop a program which fits the unique dynamics of your group. We are able to fully customize programs and are happy to develop a program which utilizes more than one of our focus areas. For further information regarding any of the Challenge Course Complex programs, please call +1 (270)412-7855 or email us.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Our work requires that we are frequently out of the office. Voicemails and emails are promptly returned once we are back in the office.
The Challenge Course Complex and the Indoor Climbing Wall are available by reservation only unless we are holding an Open Climb. Public events are announced here and on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/FortCampbellMWROutdoorRecreation
Call +1 (270)412-7855 for reservations.
Office Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Printable Handout (.pdf)