· Military/DoD discounted ATTRACTION TICKETS- amusement parks, theme parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, dinner shows and so much more!
· Disney World FL and Disneyland CA Vacations
· Universal Orlando Vacations
· Hotel reservations
· All-Inclusive Resort Vacations
· Vacation Packages- airfare + hotel + car rental , airfare + hotel, airfare + car rental, Escorted and Independent Tour packages
· NFL Tennessee Titans- We offer exclusive rates on Season passes in our own “Eagle Zone” section 102, North End Zone on the first level each season. Seats are limited and restrictions may apply.
· Military Appreciation- Free and/or deeply discounted tickets to special events available at LTS. Check with us for any current offers.
- Attraction Ticket Information
View our current list of attraction tickets. (.pdf)
Updated 06 Oct 2020
- Universal Orlando Military Salute Offer
Universal Orlando has Re-Opened
Please read their Assumption of Risk Disclaimer:
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at www.universalorlando.com/safetyinfo ( or click on the graphic below for the link).
MILITARY SALUTE SPECIAL OFFER
2 PARK / 5 DAY PARK-to-PARK $208.00/ADULT $203.00/CHILD age 3-9(ADMISSION TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS and ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE FOR 5 DAYS)
3 PARK / 5 DAY PARK-to-PARK 248.00/ADULT $243.00/CHILD age 3-9
(ADMISSION TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE, and VOLCANO BAY FOR 5 DAYS)
Limit 6 tickets per Adult (Soldier or Spouse Military or DoD ID card) on this special offer. ID card must be presented at time of purchase and use of this ticket offer. Eligible Patrons for this offer include: US Armed Forces- Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, Reserves, DoD Civilians with ID or SPOUSES with ID. Sorry, ID cards with CHILD status will not be accepted for this offer as the Service Member/Sponsor or Spouse must be present at the time of activation of the tickets.
· Offer available only for purchase at Military Base Ticket offices. Not available at gate.
· Non-Refundable. Non-exchangeable. Tickets are non-transferrable.
· Tickets cannot be gifted to Non-Military/DoD ID card persons. ID card patrons must accompany guest using this offer.
· Tickets must be purchased by 12/27/2020
· Tickets will EXPIRE on 12/31/2020
· Offer subject to change at any time at the discretion of the vendor.
- 2020 Disney Military Salute Offers
DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA
MILITARY SALUTE 2020
· 4 DAY Park Hopper…Our Price $259.75…. Gate Price $265.00 + Tax
· 5 DAY Park Hopper…Our Price 277.25…… Gate Price $283.00 + Tax
· 6 DAY Park Hopper…Our Price $294.75…… Gate Price $301.00 + Tax
· Must have Valid Military ID card to qualify for this offer: Active Duty, Retired or DAVPRM (100% permanent disabled veteran) of Army, Marines, Navy or Coast Guard or US Reserves or National Guard or SPOUSE ID of one of these. Also accepted: Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and /or Spouses of these services with ID. NOT Accepted by Disney: VA Cards, DD214, Driver Licenses with VA status. ID’s with Child status, no matter the age.
· Limit 6 tickets per household, no exceptions.
· All persons age 3 years and up must have a ticket. Salute tickets are priced the same for all ages 3 years and up.
· Tickets valid January 1-September 26, 2021. All days of use must be completed by September 26, 2021.
· Military Salute tickets cannot be gifted to a non-Military ID card holder
· Disney tickets are NON-Refundable, NON-Transferable, NON-Exchangeable
· Discounts for staying at Disney World resorts are available. Pricing and availability are subject to dates of travel as requested. See LTS agent for details.
MWR Leisure Travel Services
- American Forces Travel
Explore. Travel. Let's go!
American Forces Travel is the new Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR)
program offering eligible patrons access to leisure travel online powered by
Priceline and other travel industry leaders. This is the only official U.S. Joint
Services' MWR online vacation travel site offering exclusive travel deals and
benefits just for the military and government community. American Forces
Travel provides access to a wide selection of member-exclusive rates on
hotel rooms, flights, rental cars, vacation packages, event tickets and
- Passport Information
Allow 4-6 weeks to obtain passport. When planning your vacation please be aware of the leisure passport requirements. Visit travel.state.gov to find out what you need to know before you travel. To obtain a passport for the first time, you need to go in person to one of over 9,000 passport offices. You must bring passport photographs of yourself, proof of U.S. citizenship, and a valid form of photo identification such as a driver’s license. Please be sure to verify all requirements before visiting a passport office. You’ll also need to apply in person if your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession; if your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago; if your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; or if your currently valid U.S. passport has been lost or stolen.
All Family members traveling outside the U.S. must obtain a passport prior to travel. Active duty cannot travel leisurely on an official passport. Active duty Soldiers planning to travel to foreign countries for R & R should visit the DoD Foreign Clearance Guide for required documents for that particular country.
For information on planning your vacation and how to apply for all the proper travel documents, please call Leisure Travel Services.
TSA Travel Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
Q:"Who can use your services?"
A: We work with all Services-Active Duty, Retirees, Reserves, Guard and DoD Civilians and Contractors.
Q: "Why doesn't Leisure Travel Services have a number system?"
A: We do not offer a number system, however we have implemented a sign in roster. This roster is mainly to keep track of our customer demographics, but also allows for servicing customers in order of arrival during busier times. We ask that customers be courteous and wait for the next available agent.
Q: "Why do working Leisure Travel Services agents have a closed sign when there are customers waiting to be served?"
A: Although a Leisure Travel Services agent has a closed sign on their desk they are not completely closed. Leisure Travel Services offers a variety of services from ticket sales, travel packages, hotel packages, cruise packages and special events just to name a few. The time consumed to research for each quote requested depends on the complexity of the package and includes research via internet, email and telephone. For these reasons it is sometimes necessary to close down an agent, who would normally remain open to accommodate and serve face-to-face customers. Other factors may be due to high season i.e. March-September or Training, Administrative duties and Inventory. Please note that Leisure Travel Services agents will ONLY close when it is necessary and it is approved by management.
Leisure Travel Services agents are driven by the needs of the customer regardless of their location at the time of request Requests and/or services are not only face-to-face but also via email, internet and telephone, all customers are held to the same standard of quality service.
Q: "Do you book airfare?"
A: We are not an airline ticketing agency, however we can assist you in finding the best rates with the airlines directly. If you do not have a credit card we can offer payment on our agency card with a fee of $25.00 per ticket and you can pay us in cash or check for the cost of the airfare and fee. We can book international and domestic air with one of our consolidators provided the travel originates within the United States, however this is not guaranteed to be the least expensive option.
Q: "Do you have packages?"
A: Leisure Travel Services Does not offer "Pre-Made" Packages as seen on the internet or TV. We customize packages to suit your individual needs and wants. Just let us know where and when you want to go and we will be happy to get your accurate rates for your package.
Q: "What forms of payment do you accept?"
A: We take cash, check. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Sorry we do not accept the AAFES Star Card.
Q: "What do you have for "FREE"?"
A: Leisure Travel Services does from time to time offer complimentary tickets for Military Appreciation to various events. Please check with us periodically for any Military Appreciation tickets we may have to offer. These complimentary tickets are handled as per Standard Operating Procedures for Distribution of Complimentary Tickets.
Q: "Do you sell concert tickets or event tickets?"
A: We may be able to get special military discounts for a few events; however most concerts and shows will only be available through the venue or Ticketmaster. Please check with us for any possible discounts.
Q: "Why don't you put out event information sooner?"
A: With some of the Military Appreciation tickets we get, we are not notified until as little as I or 2 days prior to the event. We do our best to get information out as quickly as possible through social media and our website when possible.
Q: "Do you book packages for units, SFRG's or other groups?"
A: We are glad to work with your Unit. SFRG, or any other groups for day trips, Bus charters, Attraction tickets or packages. We will work hard to get you a great deal.
Q: "Why can we sometimes get a better rate if we deal with the vendor directly rather than going through Leisure Travel Services? If you are here for the soldier why are we, at times, charged more?"
A: Leisure Travel Services strives to offer our Military community the best pricing possible. It is true some vendors may have a "better deal" however we encourage our clients to research all components of the package and all policies involved. We are here in person to answer and questions regarding your booking and handle any issues that may come up. We do have a convenience surcharge on our attraction tickets, however all monies do go towards the MWR program and the Soldiers Quality of Life here on Fort Campbell. In addition due to contract negotiations, some attractions may have a better Military discount at the door rather than our rate here in the office. We do let our clients know how to get the best rate for them.
Q: "Is my purchasing through the Leisure Travel Services Office really better for the military Family?"
A: Purchasing through the leisure Travel Services Office insures you have someone working to get you the best rate and all components of your purchase are accurate. Also all income from packages, tickets, etc is returned to support your MWR Activities here at Fort Campbell. Fun Fairs, Concerts under the Stars, etc. are all part of the MWR Events put on throughout the year for Military Families to enjoy.
- Army Lodging
We are open by appointment only.
We are also accepting phone orders for tickets, vacation planning and quotes.
Please - no walk ins.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.