Parent Central Services is here to help get the required information for your child to be enrolled in Child & Youth Services. For your child to participate in any CYS program on Fort Campbell, he/she must be registered. Appointments are available and recommended.
We provide quality full-time and hourly childcare for children 6 weeks through 5 years of age. Our staff ensures all children receive the proper nurturing, respect and social interaction skills regardless of family background, race, gender or culture. We give our children the opportunity to make friends, to explore and to experiment through a variety of play activities.
SAC provides affordable before-school and after-school care in a quality program that meets the needs of the youth and their Families. In addition to before and after school care, separate SAC camps are operated during fall, winter and spring breaks. During the summer months, SAC operates a full day camp.
Fort Campbell provides recreational and educational programs for Middle School youth in 6th - 8th grade. The Teen Program offers activities planned by teens, for teens. Activities offered include: social activities, volunteer opportunities, job preparation and referral, and community service opportunities.
Youth Sports and Fitness offers a wide range of recreational and developmental activities for youth, grades K-12. Eligible youth are Family members of active duty, retired military, and Civilian employees at Fort Campbell.
Child and Youth Services (CYS) Instructional Programs includes activities for children and youth ranging from four weeks old to 18 years old. Open to children of Active Duty Military, Retirees, DoD Civilians and contractors of Fort Campbell.
The School Liaison Officer works in conjunction with Child & Youth Services and the local school community to address educational issues involving military children. The School Liaison Officer acts as a communication link between the installation and the surrounding school districts.
- Family Child Care (FCC) offers a warm, nurturing Family environment for children 4 weeks to 12 years of age. Parents may choose from a variety of care options provided by highly motivated, well trained providers. Program activities are developed to reflect the unique skills of the provider and include play-based, child-centered activities that are exciting and fun for the children and youth.
- The Hourly Care Program is designed as a short term child care option for parents with children age 6 weeks to Kindergarten age. It has been specifically tailored to meet the needs of those who require care for times when they are volunteering, in-processing, assuming respite care duties or having a doctor’s appointment.
- The Part Day Preschool (PDPS) Program provides an opportunity for children to develop in an early learning experience. We develop and plan activities, based on careful observation, that will stimulate them and engage children while they attend the program.
The Army Strong Beginnings Pre-K is a program designed to prepare children to be successful to enter school. Curriculum focuses on the social, emotional, and physical development of children; equips them with basic academics and “Kindergarten Classroom Etiquette” skills to enhance “school readiness.”
- CAM Reg 608-3 Supervision of Minor Children on Fort Campbell
- FAQs, Fees, Forms & Links
In addition to Child Development Center fees, our current Fee Policy covers all Child & Youth Services Programs, including: Full Day, Part Day, Part Time, School Age, Hourly Care, Family Child Care Homes, Skies Unlimited Instructional Programs, Youth Services, and Youth Sports. The policy components covered by the current fee policy are:
- Child Development Center (CDC) Families may select a 2 or 4 week Leave/Vacation Fee Plan for each child enrolled in regularly scheduled child care programs. Selection will ONLY occur during the Family’s initial registration or re-registration for the upcoming 12 months. Once a Leave/Vacation Fee Plan is selected, it remains in effect for the entire registration year (12 months).
- Patrons provide their Total Family Income (TFI) information as part of their annual registration/re-registration process. The current TFI categories have been adjusted from last year to reflect a weighted average of the proposed military and civilian pay increases. The attached standard fee structure further clarifies the changes. Local Child & Youth Programs will provide additional information and assistance.
- Families with more than one child in full-day programs will receive a multiple child reduction discount, regardless of total family income. Deployment fee reductions are in effect, while military parents are deployed.
- Our Parent Participation program allows parents to earn a fee reduction for volunteering a minimum of 10 hours (10 points) to receive 10% reduction on one month’s fee for one child, generally in their own child’s program or on behalf of the entire CYS program. If a parent has earned 20 points, then the 10% fee reduction may be applied for one child over a 2 month period or applied for two separate children during the same month.
The Garrison Commander may authorize additional fee reductions for Families with temporary, documented financial hardships.
SY21-22 Fee Policy Memo (.pdf)
CYS Parent Handbook FY18 (.pdf)
PCS MIAT for Parents (.pdf)
CYS Special Diet Statement (.pdf)
MAP Allergy Plan (.pdf)
Complete Diabetes Plan (.pdf)
MAP Seizure Plan (.pdf)
Child & Youth Services (CYS) recognizes the challenges of our Soldiers and their Families. By offering quality programs for children, youth and students, CYS supports the Army Family by reducing the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility. Whenever you need it and wherever you are, CYS is prepared to make life better for Army Families.
Programs include daycare programs at your garrison and in your local community, school-age services and online tutoring programs. CYS also has teen programs, in-home childcare, youth sports and more.
Visit MWR's CYS Online Services page to reserve hourly care, make payments, sign up for activities, view child care statements and much more!