- Online Services
Visit MWR's CYS Online Services page to reserve hourly care, make payments, sign up for activities, view child care statements and much more!
CYS Services now offers a new online pre-registration service to begin the registration process, to pay your child care bill and more. PCS will assign you an initial username and password. Once you sign in for the first time you will be asked to personalize your account and you will have access to all of our online services which include: bill payment, tax forms, receipts, class sign-ups and much more.
- New to Fort Campbell?
If you are new to Fort Campbell but have used CYS Services in another installation, you can ask that your child's file be transferred to CYS Services at Fort Campbell. This will expedite the enrollment process, since we will have you in our data base. For more information, please call Parent Central Services at +1 (270)798-0674.
- FAQs, Fees, Forms & Links
In addition to Child Development Center fees, our current Fee Policy covers all Child & Youth Services Programs, including: Full Day, Part Day, Part Time, School Age, Hourly Care, Family Child Care Homes, Skies Unlimited Instructional Programs, Youth Services, and Youth Sports. The policy components covered by the current fee policy are:
- Child Development Center (CDC) Families may select a 2 or 4 week Leave/Vacation Fee Plan for each child enrolled in regularly scheduled child care programs. Selection will ONLY occur during the Family’s initial registration or re-registration for the upcoming 12 months. Once a Leave/Vacation Fee Plan is selected, it remains in effect for the entire registration year (12 months).
- Patrons provide their Total Family Income (TFI) information as part of their annual registration/re-registration process. The current TFI categories have been adjusted from last year to reflect a weighted average of the proposed military and civilian pay increases. The attached standard fee structure further clarifies the changes. Local Child & Youth Programs will provide additional information and assistance.
- Families with more than one child in full-day programs will receive a multiple child reduction discount, regardless of total family income. Deployment fee reductions are in effect, while military parents are deployed.
The Garrison Commander may authorize additional fee reductions for Families with temporary, documented financial hardships.
SY23-24 Fee Charts (.pdf)
SY23-24 Fee Policy Memo (.pdf)
PCS MIAT for Parents (.pdf)
- Respite Care
Army Respite Care
The Army Respite program provides no-cost, hourly child care to support the unique child care needs for Army Families who meet certain criteria. Per the Army’s implementation of FRAGO 01 Update to Execution Order 300-16, Respite Care is available for the following Service Members:
- Criteria 1: Deployed Contingency Operation
- Criteria 2: Wounded Warriors (must be assigned to a WTU or WTB)
- Criteria 3: Rotational Forces
- Criteria 4: Deployed Non-Contingency Operation
For Service Members with eligible deployment orders, Families are eligible for up to 16 hours of no-cost, hourly child care per child per month.
- Respite care can be used for any of the following:
- Attending appointments
- Running errands
- Taking a much-needed break
- Nights, weekends, and overnight care
- Respite care may also be used during the day, but it must be outside of the regularly subsidized care if the family already participates in the Army Fee Assistance Program
Respite Family Eligibility
- Service Members must submit the following documents to determine eligibility:
- Online Application or paper copy of the Army Respite Child Care Parent Application
- Child(ren)’s Birth Certificate or Self-Certification Form
- For Service Members who are a single parent: Must provide a Power of Attorney (POA) and the POA’s contact information.
The spouse/second parent does not have to be working, going to school, or looking for work to qualify for the Respite Care program.
FAX: +1 (270)798-2962
Begin your search and request child care at www.militarychildcare.com, even before you arrive on Fort Campbell and as soon as you find out you're pregnant or the adoption of a child.
Visit https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac103/wbwsc/Campbellcyms.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1 to make an appointment to register eligible children/youth and avoid the wait time of being a walk-in patron.
Parent Central Services provides information about Child and Youth Services (CYS) programs and assists parents in making the appropriate choices for their Family.