- Where can I hold my event?
All eligible Army, DoD, and Civilian personnel may arrange for use of the available rooms in CPC Community Activities Center and Joe Swing Event Center (entire building). An event is defined as exclusive use of a private room or facility. You can reserve a room or facility for a meeting, baby shower, luncheon, wedding reception, conference, official military function, and more.
You are welcome to arrange for catering from the company of your choice or we can supply a list of local companies.
CPC Community Activities Center and Joe Swing ultimately fall under the direction of the Department of the Army. We ask for your understanding, in accordance with established Army Regulations and Directives that special privileges cannot be given to any group(s), to include command sponsored functions that cannot be offered to all patrons.
- Room and Facility Capacities
Cole Park CAC
Per Fire Code
Bastogne Room 40 East Room 80 Normandy Room 80 Mosul Room 150
(Mosul & Normandy)
270 Outside Terrace 40 Joe Swing Event Center
Entire Facility 200
* All numbers are based on total space (no dance floor, stage or head tables)
- Fees - Rooms and Facilities
Set Up and Clean Up time must be included in the Total Rental Time.
- Fees - Amenities & Options
- Room and Facility Floor Plans
CPC Community Activities Center
- Reservations and Priorities
MWR reserves the right to reassign the space based on best utilization of all function space.
Reservations are not considered held nor confirmed until payment is received.
-- Cancellation of an event seven or more days (168 hours) prior to the event will receive a full refund of rental fee and cleaning deposit.
-- Cancellation of an event between 49 hours-6 days prior to the event date will receive a 50% refund of rental fee and 100% of the cleaning deposit.
-- Cancellation of an event 48 hours or less prior to the event date will receive a refund of the cleaning deposit only.
-- Rescheduling of an event seven or more days (168 hours) prior to the event will be done at no additional charge.
-- Rescheduling of an event between 49 hours-6 days prior to the event date will result in an additional 50% of the original rental fee.
-- Rescheduling of an event 48 hours or less prior to the event date will result in the forfeit of the original rental fee.
- Installation-Wide Special Events (Fairs, Shows, Expos, etc.)
- MWR Programs or Events (Expos, Fairs, etc.)
- Unit Functions (Hail & Farewells, Meetings, Briefings, etc.)
- Garrison Functions (Ceremonies, Parties, etc.)
- Private Functions (Weddings, Parties, etc.)
- A MWR representative must approve all decorations brought into the facility.
- Nails, tacks and tape MAY NOT be used to attach decorations to any facility surface.
- Per fire code, no items may be hung from the ceiling.
- Please consult a MWR representative before attempting to hang decorations.
- All decorations from a special event must be removed at the conclusion of the event.
- MWR cannot be held responsible for any decorations left at the facility.
- Confetti, sprinklers, sand, rice, and hay may not be used on the inside or outside of the facilities. Birdseed may be used outside the facilities.
Liability & Damage
MWR reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. MWR shall not be liable for any damage to, or loss of equipment, merchandise or articles left in the facility prior to, during or following a function. The event POC will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the building, equipment, decorations or fixtures belonging to the facility caused by attendees or guests at the function. Damages will be billed to the event POC at replacement cost.
Access & Security
Security information can be emailed once your event has been scheduled.
Only MWR is licensed and authorized to serve alcohol in an MWR facility.
Businesses may not advertise or participate in events conducted at MWR facilities without special arrangements with DFMWR Commercial Sponsorship.
- MWR Facilities may not be used for non-government businesses or personal gain.
- Open flames are not authorized within the facilities per Fort Campbell Fire Code.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on any facility property, including parking areas.
The Community Activities Center is home to Engraving, Etc., Arts & Crafts and Leisure Travel Services.
We also offer event rooms at Cole Park Commons and Joe Swing Recreation Facility that can be reserved for a fee. It is open to Soldiers and their Families, Retirees, and Civilians.