- Where can I hold my event?
All eligible Army, DoD, and Civilian personnel may arrange for use of the available rooms in CPC Community Activities Center, Joe Swing (entire building), and the Smokehaus (North Room, South Room or entire facility). An event is defined as exclusive use of a private room or facility. You can reserve a room or facility for a meeting, baby shower, luncheon, wedding reception, conference, official military function, and more.
You are welcome to arrange for catering from the company of your choice or we can supply a list of local companies.
CPC Community Activities Center, Joe Swing, and the Smokehaus ultimately fall under the direction of the Department of the Army. We ask for your understanding, in accordance with established Army Regulations and Directives that special privileges cannot be given to any group(s), to include command sponsored functions that cannot be offered to all patrons.
- Room and Facility Capacities
Room and facility capacities are currently restricted to the list below.
CPC Community Activities Center
Bastogne - 16
Normandy - 32
Mosul - 60
Ballroom - 92
East Room - 25
Terrace - 16
Entire Facility - 80
North Room - 60
South Room - 40
Entire Facility - 100
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding!
When we can return to Pre-COVID Capacities:
CPC-CAC Rooms Pre-COVID Capacity Bastogne 40 Normandy 80 Mosul 150 Ballroom 270 East Room 80 Terrace 40 Joe Swing Entire Facility 200 Smokehaus North Room 150 South Room 80 Entire Facility 230
* All numbers are based on total space (no dance floor, stage or head tables)
- Fees - Rooms and Facilities
- Fees - Amenities
- Room and Facility Floor Plans
CPC Community Activities Center
Smokehaus - Coming Soon
- Reservations and Priorities
MWR reserves the right to reassign the space based on best utilization of all function space. A room or facility reservation is tentative and will not be guaranteed until the POC signs a Facility Usage Agreement Form (maximum 180 days from scheduled event date). There will be a $75.00 cancellation fee if your scheduled event is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event date.
- Installation-Wide Special Events (Fairs, Shows, Expo’s, etc.)
- MWR Programs or Events (Expo’s, Fairs, etc.)
- Unit Functions (Hail & Farewells, Meetings, Briefings, etc.)
- Garrison Functions (Ceremonies, Parties, etc.)
- Private Functions (Weddings, Parties, etc.)
- A MWR representative must approve all decorations brought into the facility.
- Nails, tacks and tape MAY NOT be used to attach decorations to any facility surface.
- Per fire code, no items may be hung from the ceiling.
- Please consult a MWR representative before attempting to hang decorations.
- All decorations from a special event must be removed at the conclusion of the event.
- MWR cannot be held responsible for any decorations left at the facility.
- Confetti, sprinklers, sand, rice, and hay may not be used on the inside or outside of the facilities. Birdseed may be used outside the facilities.
Liability & Damage
MWR reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. MWR shall not be liable for any damage to, or loss of equipment, merchandise or articles left in the facility prior to, during or following a function. The event POC will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the building, equipment, decorations or fixtures belonging to the facility caused by attendees or guests at the function. Damages will be billed to the event POC at replacement cost.
Access & Security
Security information can be emailed once your event has been scheduled.
+1 (270)798-4610 x319
Cole Park Commons (CPC) Community Activities Center is home to Engraving, Etc., Arts & Crafts and Leisure Travel Services.
We also offer event rooms, Joe Swing Recreation Facility, and the Smokehaus that can be reserved for a fee. It is open to Soldiers and their Families, Retirees, and Civilians.