- How We Can Help
All eligible Army, DoD, and Civilian personnel may arrange for use of the available rooms in Cole Park Commons (CPC) Community Activity Center. An event is defined as exclusive use of a private room. You are welcome to reserve a room for a meeting, baby shower, luncheon, wedding reception, conference, official military function, and more.
You are welcome to arrange for catering from the company of your choice or we can supply a list of local companies.
CPC Community Activity Center ultimately falls under the direction of the Department of the Army. We ask for your understanding, in accordance with established Army Regulations and Directives that special privileges cannot be given to any group(s), to include command sponsored functions that cannot be offered to all patrons.
- Room Reservations and Priorities
Cole Park Commons reserves the right to reassign the space based on best utilization of all function space. A room reservation is tentative and will not be guaranteed until the POC signs a Facility Usage Agreement Form (maximum 180 days from scheduled event date). There will be a $75.00 cancellation fee if your scheduled event is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event date.
- Installation-Wide Special Events (Fairs, Shows, Expo’s, etc.)
- MWR Programs or Events (Expo’s, Fairs, etc.)
- Unit Functions (Hail & Farewells, Meetings, Briefings, etc.)
- Garrison Functions (Ceremonies, Parties, etc.)
- Private Functions (Weddings, Parties, etc.)
- Cole Park Commons Services
- Business Conferences
- Job Fairs
- Hail Farewell
- Unit Ceremonies
- SFRG Meetings
- Personal Celebrations (Birthdays, Graduation, Anniversary)
- Wedding Receptions
- Family Reunions
- Formal Sit Down Dinners
- Cocktail Parties
- Proms and JROTC Balls
- Military Balls
- Cole Park Commons Accompaniments & Amenities
- Table and Chairs
- Podium & Sound System
- Audio/Visual Technical Support
- Dance floor
- Facility Rules
- A Cole Park Commons representative must approve all decorations brought into the facility.
- Nails, tacks and tape MAY NOT be used to attach decorations to any facility surface.
- Per fire code, no items may be hung from the ceiling.
- Please consult a Cole Park Commons representative before attempting to hang decorations.
- All decorations from a special event must be removed at the conclusion of the event.
- Cole Park Commons cannot be held responsible for any decorations left at Cole Park Commons.
- Confetti, sprinklers, sand, rice, and hay may not be used on the inside or outside of Cole Park Cole Park Commons. Birdseed may be used outside the facility.
Liability & Damage
Cole Park Commons Conference Center reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Cole Park Commons shall not be liable for any damage to, or loss of equipment, merchandise or articles left in the facility prior to, during or following a function. The event POC will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the building, equipment, decorations or fixtures belonging to the Cole Park Commons caused by attendees or guests at the function. Damages will be billed to the event POC at replacement cost.
Access & Security
Security information can be emailed once your event has been scheduled.
- Facility Capacity and Layout
CURRENT STATUS as of 25 Mar 2021
Max 5 - on the Patio
Max 14 - Normandy Room
Max 15 - A Shau & Bastogne (cannot be split)
Max 125 - Mozul, A Shau & Bastogne (Grand Ball Room) Theater Style
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Room Seated Rounds Standing A- Grand Ballroom (B, C, D & E) 300 500 B- Mosul 150 250 C- Bastogne 25 40 D- Ashau 25 40 E- Normandy 70 120 Kandahar 25 50
* All numbers are based on total space (no dance floor, stage or head tables)
+1 (270)798-4610 x319
Cole Park Commons Community Activity Center is home to Engraving, Etc. and will become home to Arts & Crafts and Leisure Travel Services in mid-April.
We also offer event rooms and Joe Swing Recreation Facility that can be reserved for a fee. It is open to Soldiers and their Families, Retirees, and Civilians.