- Tennis Courts
All Tennis Courts are available on a First Come / First Served basis.
Kentucky Avenue Tennis Courts
Located between Kentucky Avenue and Tennessee Avenue across from the intersection of Kentucky Avenue and 16th Street.
There are six (6) courts at this location.
William C. Lee Road Tennis Courts
Located on William C. Lee Road across from Dolan Swimming Pool inside Gate 1.
There are two (2) courts at this location.
- Intramural Athletics
The Intramural Sports Program offers Active Military the opportunity to enhance individual morale and unit esprit de corps, through individual and team competition. Intramural sports include softball, bowling, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and basketball.
All Army Sports
Active Duty Soldiers who are interested in participating in All Army Sports must submit applications to the Intramural Sports Coordinator. Candidates are advised to visit the All Army Sports website, for calendar of sports, dates, entry deadlines and application information
Other Sports Programs
The MWR Program Team offers a wide variety of sport leagues, lessons and special events throughout the year.
- Sports Schedules / Brackets / Rosters / Standings
- Commanders Cup
Commanders Cup MOI (.pdf)
- Registration Forms / Memorandums of Instruction / Rules
REGISTRATION FORMS (Print, complete and submit.)
Memorandums of Instruction (MOI)
- Unit Level 5 on 5 Indoor Soccer Tournament (.pdf)
- Unit Level Basketball Season 2 (.pdf)
- Unit Level Flag Football Season 1 (.pdf)
- Unit Level Ultimate Frisbee Season 1 (.pdf)
- Company Level 400 Meter Sprint (.pdf)
- Company Level Bowling League Season 1 (.pdf)
- Company Level Dodgeball Tournament (.pdf)
- Company Level Soccer Season 1 (.pdf)
- Company Level Softball Season (.pdf)
- Company Level Spring Bowling League (.pdf)
- Battalion Level 40 Yard Dash Competition (.pdf)
- Battalion Level Flag Football Tournament (.pdf)
- Battalion Level Soccer Tournament (.pdf)
- Battalion Level Softball Tournament (.pdf)
- Community One PItch Softball Tournament (.pdf)
- Bowling Rules (.pdf)
- Cornhole Rules (.pdf)
- Flag Football Rules (.pdf)
- Soccer Rules (.pdf)
- Softball Rules (.pdf)
- All Army Sports
- Physical Fitness Centers and Sports Field Locations
Fort Campbell MWR's Recreation Division invites the military Family to participate in the Sports Branch activities. The Sports Office's mission is to create and maintain first choice programs and services for America's military family. We truly have a commitment to your personal satisfaction.
The Sports, Fitness and Aquatics Office operates and maintains over 18 recreational facilities here at Fort Campbell including 8 physical fitness centers (PFC), numerous athletic fields and complexes, the swimming pools and Fryar Stadium. In addition to the operation of these facilities, the Sports Office also coordinates intramural athletics, sporting events and tournaments.