- Home Visits
NPSP has a team of professionals who can provide supportive and caring services to military families in the home setting or at our office. This program gives parents or expectant parents the opportunity to learn or ask questions about child development, discipline, parenting skills, budgeting and other parenting concerns. Visits are arranged at your convenience.
- Expectant Parent Workshop
Get your pregnancy off to a good start! This workshop is for expectant parents and is held on the third Wednesday of the month from 10:00-11:30 a.m. at Army Community Service, located at 1501 William C. Lee (inside gate 1). This one-and-a-half-hour workshop focuses on first-time expectant parent(s) and covers topics such as infant care, baby basics, bonding with baby, infant crying, SIDS prevention as well as interactive parenting activities to ease the transition into the wonderful challenging role of parenting.
- Play Morning
A fun, interactive playgroup that helps children learn through play and provides a supportive atmosphere for parents. This playgroup is intended parents with children newborn to preschool age and meets weekly on Tuesdays during the school year. What to expect at Play Morning:
- Fun for parents and children
- Supervision by professional staff
- Projects and group activities to help children improve their social cognitive and motor skills
- Support-group atmosphere for parents
- Why get involved with NPSP?
- To understand the ages and stages of your child's development
- To improve your relationship with your children
- To develop a support system
- To lessen stress
- To improve communication between you and your spouse
- To develop common ground with your spouse in the area of parenting
- To feel more at home in the military community
For more information, contact the NPSP at 270-412-5500.
- Military OneSource: Additional Parenting Resources
Visit the Military OneSource Parenting Page to find tips on:
- Healthy & Well-Being
- Managing Deployments
- Parenting Challenges
- Parenting Skills
- Parenting Through the Years
- Parenting a Teenager
- Planning for Parenthood
- and more
New Parent Support Program
BLDG 1501 William C. Lee Road
Fort Campbell, Kentucky 42223
Hours of Operation:
7:30am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
7:30am - 4:00pm
Welcome to the New Parent Support Program!
The Fort Campbell Army Community Service New Parent Support Program offers parenting information and emotional support to parents who have children from birth to 3 years of age. Services are voluntary and at no cost. This voluntary participation program is designed to promote healthy family functioning through classes, support groups and home visits. The NPSP is located at the main ACS building at 1501 William C. Lee Road (inside gate 1). Hours of Operation are Monday, Wednesday-Friday 7:30 AM to 4 PM, Tuesdays 9 AM to 4 PM. Call 270-412-5500 for more information.
FAP Class Schedule: If you are interested in a specific class or topic that is not on the schedule, call ACS FAP at (270) 412-5500 to discuss class suggestions or requests.